Wednesday 8 April 2015

Spring Quilt Festival, Exeter

Some friends and I had a super day at the Spring Quilt Festival at Westpoint, Exeter recently. I just have to show you a few of the quilts I especially liked.

If the makers have their own websites you can click on their name to see lots more of their work, etc. These pics are just a flavour.

I adored  all of Christine Restall's "Natural Expressions" quilts

and Terry Donaldson's "Full Circle" quilts


This is made by Jeanette Orr

this by Karen Milne

and I really liked Eileen Blood's method of applique.

I liked so many more exhibits, but got a little excited and snap happy, and I forgot to make sure I had the maker's names in focus so......

finally my own humble effort which I entered in the A4 Journal Quilt challenge which was called "Picture This". My two are called "Picture in This Frame?" and I was so chuffed to get a runner's up rosette!!

Hope you like my selections - Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment