Sunday 4 September 2016

Flowerpatch Quilters Exhibition 2016

It is a month now since the Flowerpatch Exhibition and if you missed it I thought you might like to see some of the quilts that were on display. There is always a huge diversity of quilts, cushions, bags, wall hangings, etc.

The following are just a few of the entries.
These are bed quilts by Elizabeth S., Ellen, Wendy and Jennie

And bed quilts by Melody, Jennie, Ellen and Pippa

Two more bed quilts by Sue M. and Jennifer - apologies that I couldn't get the whole of the quilts in the photos.

These 3 wall hangings are by Joy, Pippa and Liz B.

And small quilts both by Mary

I'm sure you can see what I mean by the diversity. I could never get bored with doing patchwork - but it's just so hard to decide what to do next. That's why quilters always have so much WIP and so many UFOs!!!!

I'm looking forward to our meeting next Thursday 8th September, when Valeri Bennett of Farne Designs is giving a talk - "Through the Years in Quilts".

Happy Sewing - Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment