Wednesday 6 April 2016

Quilt Festival in Exeter - Devon Quilters

More beautiful work from the Spring Quilt Festival at Westpoint, Exeter. These are just five of the quilts made by some of the Devon members of South West Quilters, not that I didn't like all the others, but some pics turned out better.

So we have Morris Florilegia by Beryl White - and I think this was my favourite of the whole show

Outside the Cabin by Diane Coop

Baltimore Papercuts by Helen Clarke

Nature's Garden by Jean Stetson - sorry about the diagonal shadow, but it's such a gorgeous quilt I had to include it.

Celebrating Three Score Years by Myra Hodges

Wow - they are all lovely and the applique particularly is amazing - such patience and skill.

I must try harder!!  :)   - Anita x


No comments:

Post a Comment